The standard slotted frame works ideally with any MSA slotted helmet. The universal frame featuring a heavy-duty, flat, rubber strap can be used with slotted and non-slotted MSA helmets. With the unique sloped frame design material slides off the frame and out of site. The optional debris control creates a tight seal between helmet and frame. The elevated temperature versions withstand temps up to 350ºF (176ºC).
|Part Number : 10115730||V-Gard HDPE Frame for MSA Slotted Caps, Black|
|Part Number : 10115822||FRAME,V-GARD, UNIVERSAL FOR CAPS, With Debris Control|
|Part Number : 10116627||V-Gard HDPE Frame for Universal MSA Hats, w/o Debris Control|
|Part Number : 10115821||V-Gard Polycarbonate Frame For Slotted MSA Caps, Elevated Temp|
- Unique 3-point visor loading to fit and remove visors quickly
- Sloped design allows material to easily slide off the frame
- Works with or without ear muffs
- Perfect Compatibility with many half-mask respirators and more
- Various visor versions to suit all applications
- Non-metal construction for use in electrical applications
- Replaceable, optional debris control creates tight seal between frame and helmet
- Universal= Heavy-duty, flat, rubber strap for easy and secure placement on MSA slotted and non-slotted helmets
- ET frames are tested to temperatures of 350˚F (176.7˚C), reducing warping, cracking or crazing.