MSA polycarbonate visors reliably protect against impact, chemical splash and UltraViolet radiation. They are the perfect solution for general and basic applications and can be worn with helmet-mounted ear muffs.
|Part Number : 10115836||V-Gard Visor, Contoured, Clear PC (8″x17″x.04″)|
|Part Number : 10115837||VISOR V-GARD, PC, CLEAR, 203MM X 432MM X 1.0MM, NITROMETER|
|Part Number : 10115839||V-Gard Visor, Contoured, Clear PC, AF/AS (8″X17″X.06″)|
|Part Number : 10115841||V-Gard Nitrometer, Contoured, Clear PC, AF/AS, for use with V-Gard Chin Protectors (8″x17″x.06″)|
- Designed for use with V-Gard Frames and V-Gard Headgear
- For many visor versions the sides are contoured towards face for a closer fit and improved resistance to impact and splash hazards
- Can be worn with helmet-mounted ear muffs
- Superior UV protection
- 2 thickness versions depending on your needs and budget
- Available with Antifog/Antiscratch coatings
- Special versions, called nitrometers, are designed to work withV-Gard Retractable or Standard Chin Protectors
- Visors with green tint help alleviate eye strain and fatigue by reducing excessive glare, especially in outdoor working conditions. Not for use where a Shade Infrared (IR) visor is required.